- Family Pack of Chicken Drumsticks (should include 10-12 drumsticks)
- Cured Nutrition Full-Spectrum Hemp-Infused Olive Oil
- Cured Nutrition Smoky BBQ Seasoning
- In a medium bowl place, the (defrosted and thawed) drumsticks down and evenly drizzle (coat all drumsticks) with the Cured Nutrition Full-Spectrum Hemp-Infused Olive Oil. Then evenly sprinkle the entire jar of Cured Nutrition Smoky BBQ Seasoning all over. Mix by hand or with a spoon until all drumsticks are evenly coated.
- Refrigerate and allow the chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and drizzle some Cured Nutrition Full-Spectrum Hemp-Infused Olive Oil.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer on a lined/ oiled baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. Flip at the 30-minute mark and bake, until cooked through.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving and enjoy!