- 10 1/2 ounces of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 4 cups of Green Beans
- Cured Nutrition Full-Spectrum Hemp-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup of fried onions
- Clean, cut the green beans. Fill a large saucepan with water, the salt and in Cured Nutrition Full-Spectrum Hemp-Infused Olive Oil. Be sure to keep the water temperature below 320 Degrees Fahrenheit so the CBD doe not cook-off!
- Bring to a rolling boil then reduce to medium and place the cleaned and cut the green beans into the saucepan.
- They should boil for 15-20 minutes depending on your preferred crunchiness (when a fork can easily stab into them, you know it’s done). Once the green beans are cooked, drain and cool.
- Combine the condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, black pepper, garlic salt, and green beans in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pour mixture into the casserole pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the fried onions on top evenly over the mixture.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25-30 minutes.
- Stir and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 of the fried onions.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes on the top rack until you’ve achieved your desired crispiness.
- If these directions weren’t clear enough here’s the OG Campbell’s Soup Recipe. My recipe is pretty much the same as that one and definitely the first way I learned how to make it.