CBD BBQ Pulled Chicken Tacos:
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 T Cured Nutrition CBD BBQ Rub
- 1 1/2 C BBQ Sauce
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 Bag of Coleslaw Mix (I prefer the one from Trader Joes)
- 1/2 C Avocado Mayo
- A spoonful of Coconut Yogurt (unflavored)
- Garlic Salt (to taste, optional)
- Pepper (to taste, optional)
- 1 Juiced Lime
- Street Taco-Size Tortillas
- Put Chicken breasts, Cured Nutrition CBD BBQ Rub, 1 1/4 C BBQ Sauce, and 1 T olive oil into a crockpot and lightly fold the ingredients together until the chicken breast are evenly coated.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (depends on how big your chicken breasts are).
- Add BBQ sauce if needed or looking dry.
- Shred and tear cooked chicken into little pieces of meat with two forks (shredded).
Happiest Hour THC Watermelon Margarita:
- THC Watermelon Margarita Mix
- 5 oz San Pellegrino
- Line the glass with lime juice and dip into tajín to create a dressed rim.
- Pour 1/5 the bottle of the Happiest Hour THC Watermelon Margarita Mix and 5 oz of San Pelligrino into a glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with ice.
- Stir the glass thoroughly.
- Place a slice of lime on the glass and enjoy!